NV780MR Dual Side Wireless Detector
The NV780MR provides a pre-entry protection solution while keeping the perimeter free from movement, designed to protect exterior/interior walls and doors or windows.
NV780MR rugged indoor/outdoor detector incorporates two double passive infrared side-by-side detectors (right and left view), independent of each other with separate anti mask detection for each side.
The optics are specially designed to provide multiple narrow beams for excellent detection covering up to 12m (40ft) for each side.
Range adjustment is performed by adjusting the viewing angle of the bottom facing beams (moving them up and down).
The detectors are configurable to report as a single unit (two side detectors reporting to a single zone output) or as dual units (each side reporting to a separate zone).
Two double passive infrared motion detector with:
- Dual side anti-masking detection - Active IR detection, fast 20 seconds detection designed for outdoor detecting sprayed liquids and blocking items up to 25 cm (10 in.)
- Pet Immunity capability, up to 40 kg (90 lb)
- 4 dual element sensors arrangement
- High efficiency long focal point (1.77 in.) LoDiff lens
- Combination optics - mirror and Fresnel Lens for optimal sharp detection
- Wireless frequency selection NV780MR support two internally selectable frequencies
- Single or Dual operation modes
- Optical and digital range adjustments
- Dual LED and buzzer indicators
- Wall-mount, with built-in level tool
Adjustable Detection Range
The NV780MR will only trigger an alarm if both beams are crossed. The detection range can be adjusted (both vertically and horizontally), to avoid detection of unwanted objects. Each side’s lower beam can be independantly adjustled within two positions (see fig.1). In addition, both beams’ distance from the wall can be adjusted (horizontally) from 0° to 3° degrees (see fig.2).